Willseph - Dire Dire Docks Willseph - Dire Dire Docks

I love it!

the mallets add a fantastic melody to the guitar's ambiance. If thats a real guitar recording and not a loop, it sounds great. make more please!

German Hard Trance YEHH German Hard Trance YEHH

Hardstyle

delicious.

Mad World - Rock Mad World - Rock

Love it

I love to remix great songs like this, i was looking to see if someone has done this one already, cause i hate putting duplicate remixes up when there is already a quality one up. and i must say you have done exactly what i would have done with it.

the reverb on the voice is the only thing that i noticed, but nonetheless an amazing cover. guitars sound heavy, but not overpowering. Drums are sounding superb. i can hear the bass, but its not overpowering. its nice to know that there are actually others out there who know how to use recording equipment the right way :D

End of night. End of night.

very nice eastern feel

the synths at 30ish were kinda short and sudden, maybe turn them down a lil bit so they dont stand out as much?
sounds like something i would hear in an AOE game :D

ty :D I will check into that. im be releasing some new content soon :D

Chillin Slow beats. Chillin Slow beats.

relaxing

yeah other than that thing at 50 i definitely like it.
i like how all of your music loops perfectly

StrawberryShock responds:

Ty yabo glad to hear I have a few fans!

Dance Tastic! Dance Tastic!

very nice for new software

pretty intense! it is kinda all over the place, but sometimes thats okay in ravelike songs
keep makin songs!

Ty much glad U like it :D

Happy N-10-Doe Happy N-10-Doe

Arrr....

Lol nice work on the synths. Sounds like it would fit perfectly into a CastleCrashers level to me.

Liau responds:

^^ thanks :D
this track was one of the most fun to make!

Rockin Socks Off Rockin Socks Off

Sounds like something from Half-Life2

Which is a good thing! If youve ever played it then you know what im talking about. Crazy intense music with techno feel for the intense fighting scenes.
the into drum thing goes a bit long, but
Very nice nonetheless

StrawberryShock responds:

Yea Halflife kicks ass I rember when iI played the first half life lol :D but Ty ty Glad to see someone making reviews :D Glag u enjoyed it :D

[ f ] Stay Away [ f ] Stay Away

kinda catchy

this would go well with some lyrics
but i like it!

flashmac responds:

well most rap instrumentals would sound better with lyrics. Glad you liked it =)

The Devil Made Me Do It The Devil Made Me Do It

Sick

Kinda reminds me of Korn.
good job!